Another conversation with a right wing tea-bagger on Yahoo.
10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see fit.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my a$$ that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
10. I think BOTH percentages are too high, and the vast majority of democrats that I know think the same thing.
9. What kind of crap is that? I dont know a single Democrat who thinks that way!
8. Thats funny, I usually hear right wingers complain about atheists and homosexuals wanting rights as "not caring about offending the majority opinion". Do you support an atheist putting up a billboard that says Jesus is a fictional character? If you do not, then you are JUST AS BAD as the "democrats" you cut down in number 8.
7. LMFAO, do what? The vast majority of democrats I know have plenty of guns. Unlike right wingers, they dont talk about them and obsess about guns every chance they get. Most democrats I know follow the "dont let them know you have a gun until you pull it out and use it on them in self defense" motto.
6. You are horribly ignorant about science. Not a single Democrat thinks that way. You cant even tell the difference between "weather" and "climate", which tends to be the case with most right wingers on this topic. The morning weather man is NOT a climatologist, as you express in your stupid rant.
5. LOL..WUT?! Most democrats I know are personally opposed to abortion, but do not want it to be illegal. Many Democrats I know are also pro death penalty.
4. I personally believe that EVERYONE deserves free health care. Most democrats I know of want the govt to regulate the insurance industry, but are against universal healthcare...thats why Obama didnt even CONSIDER universal healthcare.
3. I dont know a single democrat how voted democrat to stop companies from making profit. That is ignorant and so obviously fabricated. Im a progressive and I dont even want the govt to take a companies entire profits for redistribution.
2. I was unaware that the decision on who gets rights was a bill to be put to popular vote? I do not consider minority rights to be "fringe" rights. Your concept of freedom is skewed horribly.
1. Really? I have read many things posted by other political parties. I have read the platforms for: Green party, Nazi party, Commuist party, Republican party, constitutional party, and I have read the various statements from tea parties. My mind is very open, and if your party platform is something I agree with, or can convince me, then I will support you. Can you say the same thing? Or will you become a hypocrite and flip flop by calling me a Nazi or a communist for considering another point of view? When you say "another point of view" do you mean Right wing tea party opinions only, or do you mean ANY other point of view? How open minded are YOU?
Blogged by JEREMY
John Chancellor (1927) It was on this date, July 14, 1927, that American news reporter, anchor, and NBC commentator John Chancellor was born in Chicago, Illinois. A high school drop-out, Chancellor got his first job as a copy boy at the Chicago Sun-Times. From there his assignments extended from the 1957 desegregation of Central High […]